If you are a small business owner you need your website today more than ever. Its time to make it work. The amount of hours spent online is going to explode in the next few weeks & months and your clients movements are going to be very limited.
We’re a small business too, this is what we consider to be the first steps of surviving the SMB side of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Inform your client base and visitors about your operational hours and status on your website.
- Update your social channels.
- Update your voicemail message.
- Build a mailing list to be alert your clients on situational updates.
- If you are OPEN, then more than ever before, you have to make sure you get found for the right searches.
- Document for your losses and monitor provincial and federal Governmental SMB assistance programs.
That’s our plan for week 1.
As we navigate through this unprecedented storm our goal is to help as many SMBs as possible make it through the corona crisis to a sunny beach where all becomes “semi” normal again.
Moving forward the internet is officially your SMBs new best friend.Schedule a call with us
#CoronaDetox #onlineSuccess #stayHealthy